Monday, October 15, 2007

Man Tag



MAN TAG:

1. Who is your man? Jason

2. How long have you been married? 5 years

3. How long dated? 1 year 3 months

4. How old is your man? 33 today!!!

5. Who eats more? I do!

6. Who said “I love you” first? Jason, 5 months before I did:)

7. Who is taller? Jason

8. Who sings better? I do

9. Who is smarter? Hmmm.. that is a toss up....in some things he is smarter, some I am.

10. Whose temper is worse? toss up also

11. Who does the laundry? Both...in this stage of marriage he does most of it.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Jason... but Heather, I have to remind him:)

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, when your are laying down.

14. Who pays the bills? He does!

15. Who is better with the computer? Jason

16. Who mows the lawn? Neither, we are in an apartment!

17. Who cooks dinner? 99% of the time, I do! I love to cook!!!

18. Who drives when you are together? Mostly, Jason

19. Who pays when you go out? Usually, Jason

20. Who is most stubborn? Probably me! But he can definitely be stubborn at times too:)

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jason, but sometimes me!

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Ummm...probably my parents, my whole family lives in one spot, so it makes it easier to see every one on the same visit!

23. Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me! the nerve!

24. Who asked who out? Jason asked me out.

25. Who proposed? Jason, at Jake's icecream place!

26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but he is pretty sensitive for a guy.

27. Who has more friends? He does has a lot of people he keeps in contact with, I mean HUNDREDS!!! So, I would have to say, definitely him!!!

28. Who has more siblings? Jason does--he has 2, I have 1.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jason, I like wearing skirts at times.

I tag, Tia aka Christina!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I will get to it some day.

steve and randel hambrick said...

LOVE, love, love the picture of faith on jason's chest.. so sweet!