Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Julia' s first haircut and 6 month pictures

Julia was born with a good bit of hair, not as much as Faith, but she did have some. It was also all different lengths. Now that she is 6 months old, I decided it was time to rid her of her mullet. I cut about 2 inches off of random strands that she had growing in the back.



Julia had some professional pics taken of her, but we don't have them back yet. So, I took some of my own. Here she is at 6 months old! We love to see how her little personality is emerging. She has lots of toothless smiles, lots of kicking and playing and high pitched squeals...what a little girl baby! I can't believe how fast this time has gone with her! I love you sweetie!







2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh pretty Julia -- I can't believe you got your first haircut.

Unknown said...

Janel, you should be a professional photographer! What great shots of Julia...